Spent a really beautiful day celebrating, shopping, eating and being generally merry with my best friend and her beautiful family.
Thankful for sunny (even as freezing as it was) days, vegan deliciousness and all our gorgeous offspring!
omg you guize! we are so excited about all our followers - there are almost 900 of you! we want to show our love and appreciation so we’re doing a giveaway!
rules of da game:
- you must follow fuckyeahfatvegans. duh.
- unfortunately only continental united states only. postage ain’t cheap, but it’s pretty necessary.
- reblogs only. we don’t really care how much because we’re using a random generator to find the winner.
- if there’s anything you don’t want, just let us know and we won’t send it.
- the giveaway ends february 17th.
here’s what we got:
- 1 zebra print hankie
- 1 bottle of aveda hand cream and foot cream
- 4 Medusa loose eye dust (colors: atlantis, fascination, wasabi, blow)
- 1 cannister of Osmanthus Oolong tea
- 1 container of chrysanthemum tea
- 5 pairs of gold tone bird earrings
- 1 silver tone deer necklace
- 1 wiggly fish keychain
- 1 container of handmade sugar scrub (ingredients: sugar, safflower oil, lavender, camomomile)
- 2 sheets of puppy and kitten stickers
- 2 handmade recycled paper books
- 1 fish print
- 1 bird print
- 2 zines
- 13 political buttons
- 1 small glitter jar
- 2 packs of incense (triloka brand, lemongrass and coconut)
- 1 bottle of ylang ylang essential oil
AND THERE’S MORE
give away reminder! get excited!
Some of the ABC girl scout cookies are certified vegan!
***Little brownie bakers are not, all contain milk products***
THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT
I might have just shrieked a little in joy. A little….
Before I go, here’s a popular misconception you’d do better without: the omnipresent notion that vegans are, or ought to be, some sort of pacifist, peace loving flower cult who want to change the world cuddling the agents of its destruction.
While such deluded individuals definitely exist, their existence isn’t to be mistaken as the imperative for assimilation. vegans have every right to be angry, you, on the other hand, have no right to be angry at them, if anything, you should be angry at yourself.
Just think of how many more books I could have sold if Harry had been a bit more creative with his wand.
- J.K. Rowling (on 50 Shades of Grey)
Page 1 of 7